Hello!
Emma


<3


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:ME!
Help:
Should I start blogging?
Sunday, August 04, 2013 | 12:56 AM | 0 comments

It's been awhile, yes a long while, since I blogged. It's such a tedious and tiring hobby to upkeep :/

But since I found such a cute Rilakkuma blogskin, I might as well change the template and start blogging again! :D
Yes, Im a RILAKKUMA fanatic (as most of my friends know) and for some reason, I myself do not really know why I like Rilakkuma so much.
I've done some research about Rilakkuma (Too free??) and the literal meaning is actually "Relax Bear" in Japanese :) Great affinity I guess :) I wanted to be like it? Or am I already like Rila?

This template is really too childish for my age, but who cares :) It's RILA!!!~~~

So I guess you will see me more often now and then :)
Till then :)


Older Post | Newer Post