Hello!
Emma


<3


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:ME!
Help:
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 | 8:25 AM | 0 comments

Well, I do know that you cant own everything in the world, but some people are just so much more fortunate than the others...

Sometimes I just wonder if my grades were better, well, much better, I would probably be pursuing my dream now. I thought that I could let go for my dream that I held so tightly too and I was so close to achieve it. Something just went wrong somewhere and perhaps, it was fated.

I was checking through their fb and I saw that one of my primary school mate actually got into there. He said that it was 'his calling'. How I really wish that it was my calling too. Sadly, my calling now seems to be so far yet near to that dream of mine.

I still do want to pursue it but I do have my qualms too; Will I be able to cope with it? Do I still have the energy and time for it? Family Commitments? Financial matters? Time taken to serve my bonds... It really seems so far now after all my hardwork to become so close to my dream.

It just seems that all these years, my effort was futile and nothing can ever eradicate that sense of desire from me. Never.


Older Post | Newer Post