Hello!
Emma


<3


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:ME!
Help:
Thursday, December 27, 2012 | 7:15 AM | 0 comments

I can't help but feel sad with my stupidity.
Each time when I was reminded with it, it just feels that my inner self is being twisted.


Was watching 'Tantei Galileo' AGAIN!
I mean that's what I call WORTH watching!
The plot, casts, science knowledge (Physics) were all superb :)
Even for a physics-idiot like myself, physics actually looks more appealing and interesting :)
Im sure if prof. Galileo teaches me physics, I will ace it XD
(Reminds me of that prof teaching at NUS that I met during Science Focus!)

Followed by the movie, Devotion of Suspect X :)
Which made me interested in MATH (ikr, how is that even possible?)
Actually, Calculus only :) and I studied graph theory on my own that day :)






Older Post | Newer Post