Hello!
Emma


<3


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:ME!
Help:
Rantings and B.A.P Yes Sir! Press Conference!
Wednesday, August 07, 2013 | 8:46 AM | 0 comments

So, today was hectic yet a happy day for me. Yes, a simple word; HAPPY!
Because no words can describe 'happy' except for Happy itself!

The day started with me running around with my mum to prep for her upcoming stall :)
Waited for the CityGas uncles to come to install stoves for my mum. #Installed

Went on back to NYP to visit Yega and Yee Lyen for lunch :) Of course, my favourite Avocado Milkshake which is the Best avocado juice that you can ever get. Plus, it's cheap!
They decided to chat with me for awhile and claimed that they cant study in the afternoon *Shakes head* HAHA! Excuses! But anyway the long holidays are coming; Hari Raya, NDP and the weekends :)

Speaking of which, SCHOOL IS REOPENING! *CRIES*
And the timetable is like 'asdasfkjhfkjasdkjhasdkjh'. Ok. Maybe not that bad.
Except for thurs in which I go back to school for 1 hr: 6.30PM-7.30PM!
Well, THANKS ALOT!

Anyway back on track, I went off to meet HT at Orchard for an awesome dinner and dessert date (DDD) XD
We tried on some clothes from some retail outlets in Orchard but they were highly OVER-PRICED even though they put 'SALES' all over the shop. #Totalbullcrap

And yes. OUR DINNER @ KOH GRILL & SUSHI BAR!
This was my 2nd time patronizing this restaurant located at Wisma Atria. All I can say is that the Shiok Maki was simply marvelous, delicious, tantalizing, mouth-watering, drooling. Ok. So what's with this Shiok Maki; it consists of unagi(yes!), avocado wrapped in seaweed and rice, plus an additional sashimi covering, cheese oozing all over them and a huge topping of ebiko! I shall take a photo next time!
We ordered asparagus wrapped in meat and Tofu with fried salmon skin topped with ebiko.
#MarvellousDinner #Rightperson #HT

Such an awesome dinner cannot go without dessert. So we walked further down to Takashimaya for our Hokkaido Ice Cream from Azabu Sabo? Haha cannot remember the name. I tried Matcha and Salted Caramel while HT tasted Match and Milk!

HERE COMES THE DEFINING MOMENT!

We went to City Square Mall next for B.A.P'S Press Conference!
Lucky me to have HT there, we managed to find a spot to stand and catch a glimpse of BAP!
(Considering the fact that we reached at 6.30pm)
The sound system wasn't really working, but still, BYG's sexy and low voice can be heard :)
For the first time, CSM is finally a shopping centre! All thanks to BAP!
They stayed there for about 45mins? and went off to eat chilli crab :) LOLS

Pictures speak louder than words.
Yea, but Im not gonna upload it today.

Lastly, I really wanna thank HT for always being there with me; Going around Singapore to find food and shop around. I think I met her for the most number of times this holidays and it's because of her, my holidays were filled with happy and unforgettable memories :) HAHA! Her shopping style, sense of fashion, love for good food and taste bud are so SIMILAR! That's why we click! If you ever see this HT, I just wanna thank you and yes, ILY <3 haha="" oosebumps="" p="">
She will probably reply: Ok lo, I mian qiang jie shou :p

Haha, I know deep down, she is secretly happy :) Right HT?


 


Older Post